Thursday, February 19, 2009

Victoria Ville Antipolo City


Antipolo City is the home for the famous Antipolo Cathedral (home of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage [Nuestra Senora De la Paz Y Buen Viaje]), Hinulugang Taktak Falls, Boso-Boso Church (ruined during the WWII), Suman Manga at Kasoy, and some Night spots overlooking Manila. I never thought I will live in Antipolo, when I was younger my family used to visit the Antipolo Cathedral to pay homage to the Our Lady of Peace. And so why Antipolo? Because the Lady gave me one of her daughter, and is now my very loving wife :)

The house is nothing fancy, not big, but cute (hehe), but it's "something"... And definitely will be our home.

5 comments:

Judi said...

What a great looking house!!

Unknown said...

Is that Casa Crvzand???

Philippines said...

Hey Te Seng! i didn't think about naming it "Casa Crvzand",, but you gave me an idea. so,, YES it is!!

miss you man! haha

Anonymous said...

ang bongga! hahaha...

Myka said...

hello good morning an i ask directions for going to victoria vil from marcos highway? thank you

SEARCH GOOGLE